Please find below details of the church facilities in the village and surrounding areas including details of services, contacts and activities.
St Mary’s Appleton Wiske
Located opposite the Post Office. Entrances are from Front Street through the Lych Gate and Baker Street via Church Walk.
Service and activities:
- Service time and other notices are displayed in the church porch and on the notice board in the Lych Gate.
Rector – Revd David Lewis 01609 881205
Anne Golding 01609 881185
Jackie Blackwood 01609 881660
The Wesleyan Methodist Chapel
Located on Front Street near to the Village Hall.
Weekly services and activities:
- Sunday mornings 10.30am. – 11:30am followed by tea, coffee and social
- Tuesday Coffee morning from 8.30 to 11.30am during school term time. (9:30am start in summer holidays)
- Tuesday Tots Sing Along and play for accompanied pre-school children from 9.30 to 10.30am (during school term time).
- Local Contacts: Karen Portsmouth (07890 478533) and Glenys Askew (01609 881282)
- Superintendant Minister; Revd David Godfrey 01609 773620
- For further information please downloads the Chapel Welcome Leaflet
The Roman Catholic Church Our Lady Of Mount Grace
18, North End, Osmotherley, DL6 3BB
Contact:Very Rev Dom Damian Humphries, OSB – 01609 883308
New Life Baptist Church
Located at the north end of Northallerton High St. For information about services and events contact tel : 01609 775396
United Reform Church
Opposite M&S under the archway.
178 High Street, Northallerton, DL7 6JZ
Services and activities:
- Sunday 10 am
- Holy Communion every 3rd Sunday
- Holy Communion 6.30pm every 3rd Sunday
- Wednesday 1pm
- Coffee mornings Wednesday & Saturday 10am – 12 noon.
Contact: Jo Kennedy 01609 881408
Church Facilities Gallery